Personal data is information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a living natural person. Examples of personal data are name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Under certain circumstances, information about IP numbers and your user behavior when using our services may also constitute personal data.
Processing of personal data means any handling of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization and storage.
The data controller is the person who alone or together with another determines the purpose and means of processing the personal data and who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the processing takes place in accordance with applicable personal data legislation.
At Orranäs Glassworks we care about your privacy and always strive for a high level of data protection. This integration policy explains and clarifies how we as data controllers collect and use personal data and how it is handled on this website in accordance with applicable laws and regulations such as (EU) 2016/279, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you contact us via our contact form and also when using our services. In order for you to better understand how we process information about you, we describe below our handling of both the personal data you provide to us and the data we collect when using the services.
Data that you provide to us yourself
When you contact us via the contact form on the website, we will save your name, phone number and email address for as long as necessary.
Information we collect about you
When you use our services/websites, we store information about your use. The information stored can be divided into different categories:
Through logs, we record technical information about the device and connection you use to browse our websites/services. The technical information also includes browser, operating system, IP number, cookies and tokens.
When you use our websites/services, we calculate your geographical location. If you have authorized location services on your device, we continuously collect information about your geographical location.
When you use our websites, we store cookies to make your visit as good as possible. Cookies also help us customize our content to you and see general behavioral patterns on our websites and thus learn more about our users and improve the user experience on our websites.
What is the data used for?
Orranäs Glasbruk processes your personal data in accordance with current legislation. All data is used and processed to provide, fulfill commitments, perform and improve Orranäs Glasbruk’s services to you as a customer/visitor.
We use your personal data to provide you with service if you contact us with questions, comments about your services and subscriptions. We also use your personal data when we need to contact you in any matter relating to your services.
Managing your subscriptions and services
We use your personal data to provide you with the right type of services and subscription when you visit our services and websites.
Improving the user experience on our websites and services
We use personal data to provide you with more user-friendly services.
Personalized offers and advertisements
We want to be able to offer you personalized offers and advertisements when you visit our sites. This means that we can deliver digital ad campaigns that are adapted to you as an individual so that you can receive relevant ads and offers based on the pages you visit on our websites, the services you use on our websites or the demographic data you have given us (age and gender, etc.). We also use geopositioning to provide you with personalized ads and offers close to where you are.
We use personal data to manage and administer job applications, if you apply for a job with us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing. We keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform our obligations towards you and as long as required by statutory retention periods.
Who might we share your information with?
Your personal data is processed by Orranäs Glasbruk, Orrefors Park and our data processors. Otherwise, we do not disclose personal data to other companies or to authorities unless it is required for necessary processing to fulfill Orranäs Glasbruk’s legal obligations, regulations or authority decisions or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
We never pass on, sell or exchange your Personal Data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Orranäs Glasbruk.
Transfer of personal data to third countries?
Orranäs Glasbruk does not transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the EU/EEA unless this is specifically stated when you provide your Personal Data to us.
How is your data protected?
Orranäs Glasbruk and Orranäs Glasbruk’s data processors protect your personal data through technical and organizational security measures. To prevent unauthorized access and for the accuracy of the information, we use encryption when processing sensitive data.
Where do we process your personal data?
We always strive to process your data within the EU/EEA. If we transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the EU/EEA, we will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection comparable to and at the same level as the protection offered within the EU/EEA.
What are your rights as a data subject?
You have the right to request information at any time about what personal data we have processed about you.
- If your data is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request its rectification.
- You have the right to request that our processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. We may have the right to refuse your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain personal data. These obligations come from accounting and tax legislation, banking and anti-money laundering legislation. The same applies if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Should we be prevented from complying with a request for erasure, we will instead block the personal data from being used for purposes other than the purpose that prevents the requested erasure.
- You always have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing and to object to any processing of personal data based on a balance of interests.
- If our right to process your personal data is based either on your consent or the performance of a contract with you, you have the right to request that the data concerning you that you have provided to us be transferred to another controller (so-called data portability).
- In the event that you have given consent to certain processing, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, the processing based on your consent will cease, unless Orranäs Glasbruk assesses that there is another legal basis for the processing.
To exercise your rights above, please contact us at:
382 71 Orrefors
You also have the right, where appropriate, to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
Changes to the personal data policy
How to contact us
382 71 Orrefors